ALL LIGHTHOUSE SYSTEMS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM 7:00 PM FRIDAY MAY 11, 2018 UNTIL SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2018
FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Friday, May 7 - 14, Lighthouse will be unavailable nightly from 7:00 pm until maintenance is complete.
Lighthouse scheduled maintenance occurs Saturdays from 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM. Lighthouse is unavailable during these times.
To protect your privacy, please Exit and close your browser when you are finished.
- 1.) Use your Lighthouse ID # "A00xxxxxx" as your User ID.
- 2.) Your INITIAL PIN # will be your 6 digit date of birth in the format of MMDDYY (NOTE: i.e. June 16, 1984 would be 061684)
AFTER YOU INITIALLY LOGIN...
- 1.) You will be prompted to change your PIN immediately. Your 'old' PIN is your date of birth in the format of MMDDYY (NOTE: i.e. June 16, 1984 would be 061684).
- 2.) Your new PIN can be a combination of numbers and letters up to 16 characters.
- 3.) You will be prompted to create a security question/answer - this WILL BE USED to verify your identity in the event you forget your pin and cannot recover it.
- 4.) We WILL ask you your security answer, so make certain it is something you will (a) remember and (b) want to say over the phone to Technical Support.
If you have questions regarding Lighthouse, please call the following:
||Corporate College Office
||Technical Support Desk